top of page

Group

Public·12 members

Autumn Sun

EVERGREEN SHRUB, The rose red semi-double flowers are produced in mid-autumn (November). early fall to mid winter........camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms,...... Japanese Camellia, Common Camellia....... How is the plant shipped: THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANTS LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS (Plants maybe shipped in smaller pots for ease of shipping) CANNOT SHIP TO CA: Please contact us within 7 - 10 days in case of any problems with your plant......(Hydrangeas Shrub, Evergreens, Gardenia , camellia Plants)

autumn sun

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fpicfs.com%2F2uhmjS&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2ganZDPzDmwS21LWBq86i4

Schiele is most often thought of in connection with the human figure - impression that derives from the predominance of such subjects among his works on paper. However, if one looks to his oil (which the artist considered his most important work), landscape subjects account for fully a third of the mature output. From an early age, Schiele had sought solance in nature. Long walks were his way of escaping from what he termed his "lifeless schooling" and from a home life grown increasingly disturbed and tenuous. Schiele identified closely with nature, in which he saw correlatives for human emotional states. In this spirit, Schiele in 1911 embarked on a series of anthropomorphic tree "portraits" - a project he pursued over the course of the next year and, with diminishing intensity, for the rest of his life. There is a close kinship between the febrile trees of 1911 - 12 and the figures in Schiele's contemporaneous allegories. Both represent humankind's isolation in a hostile environment. The trees are typically rooted in cold, barren earth and silhouetted against a blank, unconsoling sky. Weak and frail, they almost invariably require supporting stakes and seldom carry more than a few leaves. "One experiences an autumnal tree in summer most profoundly," Schiele explained. "This melancholy I want to paint." Winter and autumn were for him the death forces against which the little trees vainly but nobly struggled.

Really lovely. Autumn Sun I reminds me of October 32, with their shared autumnal vibes of dried leaves, amber, and tea. Autumn Sun lacks October 32's prominent wool, but it does give off just a breath of its vanilla, possibly from the amber. They are both Autumn as a Mood --- a few quiet moments taken for oneself, gazing across a sun-stained field of dying grasses and dead, blowing leaves, anticipating the coming withdrawal of the land's life into winter.

This blend is pale amber and black tea first and foremost. I can't pick out the other notes specifically, but there is a woody, earthy spine to the scent that grounds it. It's subtle, though -- no intense dead leaf note or dirt note here, just a faint earthiness grounding the scent. This is in the same vein as October 32, without the wool and cream notes. Overall, a pretty, wan-in-an-appropriately-autumnal-sort-of-way amber blend. This might be a bottle upgrade for me.

Sometimes I will look at the notes for a decant and struggle to understand why I picked it, while lovely sounding this is the sort of scent that doesn't usually work on me. However this scent is more about the tea and amber, with a light lovely backing of woods and a tiny bit of earth. The amber is pale, lightly sweet. With the tea it reminds me of weak autumn sun, so absolutely perfect for evoking the inspiration. It's earthy and somewhat in that dead leaves space without being intense.

Prices are lower and tourists fewer, but its blue skies and glorious weather persist long into autumn, making it perfect for hiking, enjoying summery alfresco meals, and partaking in fabulous local festivals.

Homeowner Growing Tips: Grow in full sun, preferably, or partial shade, in moist, well-drained soil. Amend with compost before planting. Prefers not to dry out, but is somewhat drought tolerant once established. Avoid overcrowding, as these like good air circulation. May require additional support; try cutting plants back by a third to half in June when plants are about 2' tall to make plants more compact and less floppy. Tall gardeners may deadhead throughout the season to encourage rebloom. Cut off any fallen stems in autumn; leave the rest, as the seedheads will feed the birds; cut back in late winter. Divide in spring every 4-5 years.

With leaves of all shapes and sizes beginning to dot the lawn, autumn is the perfect time to collect a few favorites and make your own sun prints. A fresh crop of sun printing kits and accessories recently arrived in our stores, so we caught up with Display Coordinator Suzie A. and learned how she used these creative kits to deck out a colorful wall at Styer's.

Suzie says, "For this season's display, I used our new autumn sun print colors-- yellow and red. The process is simple; arrange your botanicals on top of the sun printing paper, preferably in full sun, then place a clean sheet of glass on top to keep the plants from moving if it's windy. We have a Sun Print Maker's Frame with glass and clips to keep everything in place while the sun print processes. After 10-12 minutes of exposure time, depending on the intensity of the sun, remove the glass and rinse the paper with water until it runs clear. Finally, lay the paper flat to dry." 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page