top of page

Group

Public·12 members

Magical Alphabets: The Secrets And Significance... ((TOP))

• Llewellyn Worldwide

• Amazon.com

• Find in a library

• All sellers

_OC_InitNavbar("child_node":["title":"My library","url":" =114584440181414684107\u0026source=gbs_lp_bookshelf_list","id":"my_library","collapsed":true,"title":"My History","url":"","id":"my_history","collapsed":true,"title":"Books on Google Play","url":" ","id":"ebookstore","collapsed":true],"highlighted_node_id":"");The Magician's Companion: A Practical & Encyclopedic Guide to Magical & Religious SymbolismBill WhitcombLlewellyn Worldwide, 1993 - Magic - 577 pages 3 ReviewsReviews aren't verified, but Google checks for and removes fake content when it's identifiedThis "desk reference" is overflowing with a wide range of occult and esoteric materials on Eastern and Western magical systems. Over thirty-five magical models are compared and discussed. Begins with an introduction to magic, including a program of study so you can use any of the ninety-one systems described. Reveals the secrets of alchemy, magical alphabets, the chakras, the Tree of Life, astrology, and much more. It makes the ancient magical systems accessible, understandable and useful to modern magicians.

Magical Alphabets: The Secrets and Significance...

The Ogham, or sacred Druidic alphabet, contained hidden secrets of magic and divination. Only the initiated could understand these occult meanings. The ancient Celts had a kinship with trees which is shown in this magical alphabet and in their Tree Calendar. Further proof of their respect for trees is in the old Celtic word for Oak (Duir) and the word Derwydd or Duirwydd (oak-seer). 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page